Grass Blocks are permeable concrete pavers that offer an environmentally-friendly, sustainable alternative to asphalt and poured concrete parking surfaces. The grid structure of the Grass Block provides open cells for grass growth, soil reinforcement and water drainage.
- Ideal solution for municipal and commercial projects.
- Wide enough for a comfortable, easy-to-install walkway while easily piecing together with other units for more ambitious projects such as driveways, boat landings or parking areas.
- Grass Pavers are ideal for quickly returning groundwater to local aquifers.
- Plant grass or gravel in block’s open cores.
- Lets storm water return to the local water table more quickly.
- An economic intermediary between gravel and full concrete.
- Good for driveway to a backyard storage shed.
- Helps keep local aquifers free of potentially harmful chemicals of asphalt.